Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Wednesdays news!

Good late afternoon all!! Actually got some work done today!! whooo hooo!!!...well not really whoo hooo, but it had to be done and i've been slacking like you wouldnt believe, so good for me! Had to upload this photo of brooke and jess that i nabbed last night. It's our nightly game that we have...cept this time daddy didnt play by the rules. Every bedtime, as soon as jess grabs Brookes blanket, he goes lookin for her and then she runs to me and yells "hide! hide! hide!" and jumps under a blanket....makes me get under with her...and listens to daddy search for her. This time jess jumped under the covers with us and scared the heck out of her....I had just been taking photos not 5 minutes before that so grabbed a photo right quick. Didnt even check to see if it was aimed properly or not, just hit the button on the camera, lol!!!

I finished my contribution for Rakscraps July Mega Kit this afternoon. (patting myself on the back for staying ahead of schedule in at least one part of my life, hehe). It is the first one that I have done that i have actually liked! Hopefully others do to!!
Went shopping at ScrapArtist today! I'm going to have to stop opening my mail in the morning before i have had my coffee, cuz when i open it up and see in big letters, the word SALE!, with my mind all cloudy all i can think is ...MUST SHOP...MUST BUY THE KEWL SCRAPARTIST KITS THAT ARE ON SALE!!!, hehehehe.
I am still waiting for the Books I ordered from IdeaBooks4u.com. The book on FreeStylin, a style that i have never even attempted before so that should be interesting, And 2 of Cathy Zielske's Clean and Simple Books. This is the first time i have ordered from there and am curious to see how quick they deliver to canada!! Gonna have to move to the States just to have quicker deliver on all my shopping orders, hehehe. Woondering if anybody has seen the ad for the new Autumn Leaves mag called All ABout Me?...Curious if it was worth a second looksy or not. I dont really do about me layouts unless i have to, so i spose i dont need it, but maybe it would inspire me to start an about me album for my girls...ya never know!!
Jess is at this very minute yelling at me about last night and how when this HUGE monstrous noisy fly was in our bedroom I woke him up and distubed his slumber in my efforts to kill that nasty bug by chasing it around with a newspaper and banging the walls and tables and lamps etc. Took me half hour but i got him!!! now jess will never let me hear the end of it.....Can he not understand how annoying a very very VERY loud fly can be when it is buzzing around your head while you try to sleep?? It is certain to be the most annoying thing in the whole history of the world!he is droning on and on and on about how tired he is. He is a cutey but he sure can whine, lol!!! Now before i go i have to remind the few people who read this what special nite this is!!

it is BIG BROTHER NITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everybody say yeahhhhhhh!!!!!! So my nite is all planned....i have a raspberry swirl cheescake in the fridge, and my fave reality show is on the tube! Don't get no better than that!!! Can't wait to see who the All Stars are going to be!!

No comments: