Monday, June 26, 2006

My Life Layout

This post is strictly to upload a layout I finished today. I thought it was a pretty kewl concept!...The look I was going for didnt quite carry through however ...I think the idea was better than my implementaition..but im

still pretty happy with it, even though it doesnt quite look the way that i would have wanted. It definitely took me longer than any other layout in my life to do, lol!! I was thinking of printing it out on some sort of canvas to put on the wall...tho i may change the color tone a bit before i do that so it will match better.

Okay, that is it...2 posts in one day is good i spose!....now i have to go read everybody elses blog, lol!!

tata!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this layout and the idea of putting it on a canvas and hanging it is so cool.I think half of what is in my faves at raks are your LO's.

Anonymous said...

Jane, I'm loving your layouts lady! That carefree layout is fantastic! And the Dance one too, but this is so stunning, I definitely see it up on the wall, beautiful! Love to see your smiling face too. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I need to get you in my blogroll so I can check in on you!

Robin said...

This is so cool Jane!!!!

Gina said...

I feel a total scraplift coming on. This is one of the very best "scrap yourself" pages i've seen. I love the golden tints!