Tuesday, June 20, 2006

STORM WATCHING PHOTOS




okay, here they are...dont know why i had to repost to upload however! just weird! :) Anyhoo! First one is her looking up at the clouds in the sky and telling me how "cool" they are (don't know where she gets her words form,lol...) and the second one is her looking out at the really dark sky further out.....The sky was actually a really dark blue, but since i can't use my camera very well, i had it on a bad setting, and used a flash and it just brightened up everything there was too see. I was actually sitting under our dining room table on the floor taking these photos, hehehe. Jess came upstairs and called me a weirdo, lol, but i have done way more uncomfortable things to get a photo in my life, and will again!!!!, k, off to scrap now!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Just beautiful. There is something so touching in the softness of silhouette.

Melinda said...

neat storm photos, Jane. I just know you will do something cool with them!

Boy, you certainly jumped into blogging with gusto LOL! Lots and lots of stuff to read on there since I was here last. What a pretty picture of the dance outfit. I love digi and being able to get rid of nasty things like the messy living room. I think we are going to let the twins try out dance lessons this fall- that should be interesting ;)

Why is it that men can't finish what they start?? We have brick terrace project in teh backyard that is 90% done- dining table chairs that aren't assembled in the garage while the ones we have in the house are falling apart underneath us, trim from the kitchen and LR floor redo that still isn't put back after 3 years... and on and on. (now we won't mention the 50 unfinished projects I have sitting around the house LOL!)