Sunday, June 18, 2006

Big Thanks to Carrie Stephens!!


I just wanted to say thanks out loud for all to hear to Miss Carrie Stephens from Fishscraps! She helped me get my hands all over her beautiful BabyCakes kits when my paypal was down! She is such a wonderful person! I don't normally like quick page albums mainly because i like to do them myself, but her kit is so fab, and the premade layouts so cute they were a definite must!!! (they are both on sale right now too in a combofor those that are intrested!! Run while you can!!) I was going to make some really cutesy albums for the grandparents of the girls, and tho i still think im going to, this is a layout I did tonite of my cute little unnamed puppy using one of her quick pages and now i think i'm going to do the puppies first album with it too! I really have to figure out how Carrie comes up with all those colors that she uses...I have played around both in photoshop and dip (my program of choice), and I can never get shades or depth of color like hers! Talented lady!!!!!! I will have to practice practice practice i guess and then one day I may stumble upon the trick of her color scheme!.
So the night is over and I swear this is my last post, but get this>not one bit of wall went up today in our basement.....but we do have the very very early beginnings of a new fence gate in our backyard. What goes through mens minds do you think??? I think i'm glad I dont know, hehee
I'm off to Raks now before i head off to bed

No comments: