Friday, June 23, 2006

Fantastic Friday!



Soooo happy that today is Friday. This has been just a wasted week. Missed alot of work, and ignored alot of phone calls. This insomnia thing is just driving me crazy and sucking my will, lol!! Since everybody is going away this wkend, im thinking we might too...go down to niagara falls or something with the girls and take a peek at our new puppy we get in 6 more weeks!!! We will have too see how much catch up we have to do tho. House still needs unpacking and am totally feeling guilty for just letting it sit there. Need to paint still....sigh. Im the queen of procrastination!
On a good note, im getting back into the scrapping groove!! I did a layout that a started last night, and then opened it up this morning and completely revamped it and it doesnt even look the same anymore....that always happens to me. I shouldnt even bother going into a layout with a certain idea in my head cuz never once have i stuck with the original thought. Brooke looks so happy in these photos!! she always makes me smile. I used Jeannie Papai worn out kit for the layout. Speaking of designers, thanks to Carrie Stephens who gave out the coolest alpha freebie to go with her new kit!! Very nice surprise comes with it too!! If you dont have it yet....run and get it!!
Now...has everybody been making their votes on the Big Brother websiste????? If you dont vote, how are we supposed to have the best season ever??????? VOTE PEOPLE!!
k, im off now. be back later for more chit chat!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your page, Jane! There is so much to see, but it all exudes happiness. :) I hope you are able to get some sleep soon - I hate insomnia!!!!

Gina said...

Blown.
Away.
You really are one of those amazingly talented digi scrappers aren't you!?
Yep.

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.