Monday, June 26, 2006

To Blog or not to Blog??

This is my question as i sit here at twenty to one in the morning, lol. The answer????? Well of course im gonna blog, hehehe. First im givin an update on my wall that the dh has been building...or has not been building as the case may be, hehe. We have progress. We actually have a wall frame up. ....it is quite exciting to see that here is proof that sometime in the next , oh, say......2 months??? we wil really and truly have a full upstanding working wall. go team.
So I finally scrapped some of the photos from Victorias dance recital. Well, not from the recital itself as we were not allowed to bring cameras...but i went camera happy as soon as i got home..took like ahundred!! The only problem is i am not a professional photographer, and for background, all I had was our wall in the living room. So, the lighting was bad, the bg was bad....so there was alot of photo work to be done, hehehe. But she was so beautiful, I was happy with the way i got them to turn out!! Here is my layout i called Ballerina, and I used elements from Sara Amarie's kit Refreshing Paisley found at 3 Scrapateers if anybody is intrested. :)

Isnt she a hotty?? Can you believe she only just turned 10 years old????? Im gonna be in big trouble, lol. We watched her recital again today with my dad and stepmom, and they were pretty impressed with how well she did. I wish i could figure out how to make my fonts stand out better through an upload. Anybody??????? suggestions welcome!!!

Well we didnt end up going away this wkend obviously....so what did we do??? we did nothing, lol. We did go see The Davinci Code, tho. And let me tell you i was a bit disappointed with how they altered the movies plot line, and left out alot of the human interaction goings on. Disappointing. However i am no Siskel and Ebert but i do give it a big thumbs so-so. Wait for the dvd. And those are my words of wisdom for the day, lol.

No comments: