Saturday, June 17, 2006

Thanks to Frank!

Thanks to Frank for the pic!! Just had to show you the new puppy photo that Frank (the dog breeder), sent me today. I wish it would have been a right close up of the face!!. Frank says we will be able to go see her next week, but it is 4 hours away and the dh doesnt want to.....but then i said, but HONEY!!, how else are we going to get baby puppy photos of our newest family member??? I mean, we can't NOT have photos of our puppy when she is first born can we?? Think of all those empty pages in our scrapbook!!!
so of course we are going to go!!!, hehehehehehe. The dh knows how much i love my scrappin and he tries to humor me, lol. (plus he kind of likes it now too)

BIG THANKS!! to AmyK and KimJ

I spent the day watching the dh not set up our wall ---it is 7:39 and still not done.....not even started --so do i know the male time watch or what??--- and working on the set up of my blog! And thanks to Kim for pointing me in the direction of Amy's perfectly put post at Raks that explained everything just right for me! I managed to get a header and links added no problem!! There are still some more things i want to add, but i figured i did enough for today. I'm just so glad that thanks to amy and kim that i dont have to learn html to do it, hehehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie!! Woohoo! I'm excited for you guys! Looking forward to layouts of the puppy!

Anonymous said...

Jane I love your puppy. We're also planning to get a new dog probably a Lhasa Apso. Looking forward to it!

Robin said...

Awwwwwwwwww how cute Jane!!!!