Thursday, June 22, 2006

Layout for Me and Jess


Well my insomnia is back so here I am at 2:oo in the morning trying to scrap. I have had a major hard time lately putting a layout together. Im not happy with the photos that Ive been taking and just cant find the right idea for them. I cant find a single kit, and i have a zillion and tonnes i have never used before that will go with anything. I am totally in a scrapbooking funk!!!
dont ya hate that???
So tonite I went searching back 3 years of photos on my computer...brand new baby photos, photos of me and jess, and i was just looking for something to inspire me. Normally i just skip over the photos of jess and i cuz they are all just terrible, lol. Mostly me jumping up behind him when he is busy and snapping a photo of the two of us together before he can tell me to get away, lol. But that is what i decided to go with! We had a "moment" not too long ago that caused us a rough little bit....one that i am not completley over yet.....but we made it through it and are still kickin! So i thought i would do a layout for me, to get back in touch with "us" and of how he has helped me change the way i live and look at life. A bit different from my usual style, but I've been thinking that Im going to try to go a little deeper with my layouts a bit....instead of just playing with computer graphics and trying to make a pretty layout that can hang in a frame. I think my layouts need some more meat on their bones, lol!! Well at least that is how i feel at 2 oclock in the morning anhow, haha
k...off to try to sleep now....got my handy book just in case...am finally reading The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown. I heard that the book was so much better than the movie so i wanted to read it first since i would rather ruin my movie experience andnot my reading experience!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the journaling on this LO! Jane, it is beautiful! I wish I could do the things you do with all the effects! Whether you like your LOs or not, I think they are all very unique and beautiful!

So who made Big Brother??? I didnt get to see it as I spent 5 hours at the hospital last night. UGH......the ONE show I wanted to see!