Saturday, August 05, 2006

I'm Back!!!

okay, so i know it has been awhile since i have been blogging but i can't even tell you what i have been doing since it would take soooo long. So suffice it to say...it has been very stressful, incredibly worrying and time consuming and hopefully now at an end with everybody involved having a happy ending. So I will skip all that stuff and move on to the good stuff!!! Here is our newest family member!!




Her name is Lolly...short for Lollipop, named of course by Brooke, lol! We picked her up when we dropped our godson off who was staying with us for a little while on Wednesday. She will be 8wks old on sunday, and she is such a hoot! Victoria has bonded soooo much with this puppy, and is a bit sad that Lolly follows Jess all around the house and not her. But she is still a bit timid with her whenever the puppy wants to play so we are trying to explain that to her. Brooke however is a complete terror. sigh. Did anybody see finding Nemo?? Rember the little dentist's niece that was going to get the pet fish? Well that unfortunately is Brooke. She is going to love this puppy into extinction i think, lol. Although in 2 days she has already made alot of progress and the term gently is used quite a bit more now. The whole litter that the breeders had was just gorgeous, and Jess almost talked me into getting 2 as there was a beautiful white one left to be sold. Jess didnt want Lolly to be lonely, hehehe. He is such a sap. But commen sense prevailed...mine not his, lol...and we drove away with just the one. She really is a beautiful pup and in 2 days has already changed so much! Jess has even taught her how to fetch already! He is convinced she is the most clever dog ever, and Victoria thinks she was always "destined" to be ours. hehehehehe.
So while I was otherwise occupied, i noticed that one of my fave designers Anna Aspens has now relocated herself from Scrapbook graphics to Designing Digitals. I was kind of surprised as I really liked how the sbg turned out, but am happy that she has found a place to sell where she will be happy. Kudos to her for making such a brave move like that!
Have you seen what has been going on on Big Brother??? I can't believe how truly manipulative it is this season!! I feel really bad for Janelle who i love! I think she really shot herself in the foot this time! Keepin my fingers crossed!!
Other than all that we have been fully occupied computerizing my centres. I tell ya the staff just hates me!! They are giving us soooo much stress and problems are popping up everyday! They have been installed for 2 wks now, and every single day at least 2 centres have screwed up, crashed or otherwise broken the computer in one way or another. Jess is running around all over town and county trying to put out the fires, and i am not much help either. I have no idea what so ever how to work the software that was installed. And as soon as he gets all the staff up and going on it, he is then going to have to take the time to teach me as well, hehehe.
Feels good to have things getting back to normal out here.....we are trying to get caught up on what we let lapse over the last few weeks and it is hard! But here i am sitting at the puter blogging so it is definitely getting better!!!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Awww Lolly is just too, too cute! Glad everyone is enjoying her and that things are getting back to normal for you.

Anonymous said...

Jane, Brooke is really adorable. What a cutie. You guys are so lucky to have Brooke...I wish we will also have a puppy like that...lol.

Melinda said...

Love the name Lolly! That is adorable and so is she! I'm sure Brooke will learn how to treat her before too long.

Natalie said...

Ohmigosh, that puppy is so cute! And that name is terrific! BTW, thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! :)

Unknown said...

(((Jane))))

I'm glad you are back and things are relatively back to normal for you. Your doggie is SO cute! They say people who own pets have lower blood pressure and love longer...so consider owning a dog an investment in your health! LOL

Gina said...

I love Anna A too!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lolly is a cutie pie!! I was wondering where you must have gone, glad all is well.