Monday, August 21, 2006

i hate mondays!!

I'm sooo totally dragin today. Woke up this morning with my cell phone ringing off the hook, and a zillion work things to do right from the get go. sigh. mondays have to be the worst day ever. Got 3 ad copies done, and altered a few others. Looked over a few radio promotions, etc. blah blah blah.
Got my shopping started yesterday...not even close to being finished, and spent a fortune on victoria already. I just can't believe the price of school clothes! It is crazy!!!!!!!!!! Gonna try to finish the rest on wednesday work permitting. Scary visa bills!! I never even got me anything :( . ah well...i spose the kids have to come first, lol!!
Watched Big Brother last nite and was wayyyy psyched!! i actually got the live feeds on a whim so knew what was going to happen already, but watching the edited version is still kewler, as there is no possible way to catch everything that is happening on the feeds unless you are glued to it for the whole day! insane!!.....but it sure gives you a better idea of what the people are actually like!!! I love what is going on right now!!...won't tell you what it is cuz i dont want to spoil it, but if you love janelle like me, things are looking up!!!!!!!
Going to do my very best to get some scrapping in tonite! it has been soooo long, im going thru major withdrawels, but i just dont feel normal or creative for work unless i get a layout or 2 done.
k...hi ho, hi ho....it's off to work i go..........

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh I get a case of Mondayitis (sp) too.. I hope that you had a good day anyway, and can't wait to see the Lo's that I'm sure you ended up doing ;).