Sunday, August 13, 2006

ok...so it was a small fib!!

well last time i posted i said i was back...turned out that was a small fib, lol. This time i mean it!!! I am back! i spent the last two days just cramming on sponsor layouts and my contribution to the rakscraps megakit. I have to tell ya...I have seen the sneak peak at all the contributers kits and it looks like a good one this month for sure! Like to tell ya more, but i cant, hehehe. Just make sure you pop into grab it! It should start going out next week i think? Mine is usually one of the last ones given out :( . Does that mean they save the best for last???, hehehehhe...just jking.
I have had no time to do any scrapping this past month. I really find that when my scrapping gets set back, i really lose all motivation to do anything at all. My creative juices disappear and have no enthusiasm for work. Jess (the dh) even notices that.....so of course that means that he should pick up my share of the work load so i can scrap so i wont' be completley useless. dont ya think??, hehe.
Lolly is driving me batty. (our new puppy). Brooke always wants to play with her...and then as soon as lolly looks her way brooke starts screaming and running away. But no more. Lolly is frisky...so Brooke has learned "the voice". As soon as lolly looks her way she bellows in the voice and the dog listens, hehe. It is kind of funny. I cant get her to listen to me and i thought i had a pretty good "voice". guess i will have to work on it.
Spent today printing out more of our photos and trying to get the frames filled on our wall. So far it is looking pretty good. I did a whole collage of Jess and me along our wall border and got a couple beautiful ones of the girls that the grandparents are just drouling over. Going to make them an album this year I think.
We even started cleaning out our garage today...well jess did mostly...i watched and told him what NOT to throw out, hehe. The whole point being that once the garage is cleaned out we will have the space to put boxes that are downstairs in what is supposed to be the kids play room so that we can finish building and painting that out for them. I have it painted right now with all clouds sky and green grass, and it is a pretty huge room too. I painted it just after we moved in. Now however we have decided to totally redo the look, and paint it in sections. We are going to set up a dance area for Victoria to practice so will paint a ballerina theme...an arts and crafts area will have an artists theme and a cozy knook for the reading area...with either a reading theme, or some kind of cozy princess throne room , lol..or a combo. I cant wait to get started......well, i mean i cant wait to get finished, lol!!!
K, jess bought me a cheesecake today...and i soooo need a bite, lol!!! he was very sweet today. gotta go munch!! mwah!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Boy Jane you've got your work cut out for you with all the projects at your house right now! I hope you'll be able to get back to scrapping soon. I miss seeing your awesome layouts!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, cheesecake, sounds good!! I know what you mean about not being able to scrap and getting behind on everything else, they seem to go hand and hand for me too. That's cute about the "voice"!!