Wednesday, August 30, 2006

jibber jabber

well i havent been blogging a whole lot this past 2 weeks..mainly because I have nothing happy to say and am just tired of hearing myself whine,lol. But i dont want to break my habit so here I am yappin again.
Been training the new girls all week. One is a true super star and is sooo amazingly awesome!! I'm going to put her in the one store where we just lost a manager and promote her in a month if she keeps it up...that is how impressed i am! Of the other 2 I'm not quite sure. I'm pretty sure one of them is not going to work out, but one may be trainable. I sooooooooo have my fingers crossed!!!
We did end up losing another employee in our "family" group but as we were expecting it, and it was one of the really negative ones, it is not really a loss, just incredibly inconvenient. Even a chair filled at this time by someone like her who at least knows her stuff is better than an empty or an untrained one in that store. But, i gotta figure it can't get worse, knock on wood!!
So i got a few emails on my last post surprisingly enough of people not believing that i truly had black hair so i dug up this photo. Forgive the I'm going to bite you expression, lol....i was in my first trimester with Victoria here and had just had a bout of morning sickness....and had another one immediately following his click, hehe. I dont think thephotographer liked me any much,lol.

What a difference eh? Even I forgot how different i looked. Hmmmm....maybe I will wait a bit longer before i revert to the au natural look, hehehe.

We finally made the big step yesterday. We moved Brooke from her crib into her big girl bed. :( I'm sooo sad. She hasn't as of yet realized that she can get up out of it on her own yet.....and I am praying that she doesnt anytime soon. I can just imagine the mess she will get into if we don't get to her in time. I did my first layout in weeks today, but it was kind of depressing, so i decided not to upload it. Really trying to take a positive look on things right now. I know. Kind of stupid to make a depressing layout then huh. hehehe. Never said i was the smartest bunny in the hutch.

k...i promised Jess that i would not stay up into the weee hours tonite and would hit the sack at a reasonable hour. I was working on a new look for our business cards...not quite finished yet. I can't belive how hard i find making a very simple looking business card, when i play with layouts as much as i do. I will try to upload it tomorrow when it is finished and i would just love some input. I do the ads for work, but for some reason this simple task is very difficult for me. Would you listen to that??? Jess' ears must be burning cuz he is now yelling at me to turn off the puter and go to bed, lol. ( but on a side bar-yeahhhhhh Danielle is on the block on big brother!!! yipppeeeee!!!!!! and boooooo to supernova tonite!!! i so can't believe they booted off the dark horse!! i thought he was extremely talented!! so surprised by that, i thought for sure Storm was leaving.....k..im done this time for sure.)

3 comments:

Angela said...

lol, love the photo ;). I like the dark hair, but then I'm blonde and I suppose we all want what we don't have lol. I'm glad that you have found someone "super" to work for you, I"m sure that takes a bit of the pressure off, and hope the other girl works out too :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Jane!! Your beautiful, black or blond hair!! Hope you have a better week!

Gina said...

Wow, gorgeous photo. Love both dark and light hair on you. You're one of those lucky ones - can go either way. I'm jealous. I'm with you on the big girl bed - it is kind of sad isn't it? It was for me with my little guy. You're aren't alone.