Thursday, August 17, 2006

Layouts and some gabbin

Just popped in to upload a few layouts i did using some of the sponsors at Rakscraps kits this month. The first one is using paper from Elizabeth Lanes Journey kit.


I sooooo love these photos of brooke!! She is sooo melodramatic how can i help but giggle?? she will do anything to get a sucky hug from mom sometimes...course other times she wont let me near her of course, lol....kids are flippy arent they?


this is brooke playing peek-a-boo on our patio stairs. she is just getting so entertaining to watch!...well she always has been but such a personality she has gotten!! I used papers and flower element from Raks sponsor Lynnie Smith..her funtastic kit. Seems forever since i actually had time to scrap, but i did these last week for the newsletter and am able to upload them now that it is out.

Any body see Big Brother tonite????? I was sooo glad that Chicken George won HoH!! I soooo don't want Janelle to go home yet so this was just perfect!! How awesome if James got his but kicked out?? I am way tired of hearing how season 6 is abusing his trust when all he has been doing for a month now is lying to them and trying to find a way to get them voted off!! Keep your fingers crossed Boogie doesnt use his ulitimate power card!!!

Got a few more applicants in today...only 2 look promising so we set up some interviews for next week...that will give us time to hopefully receive some more. I just found out that my one employee will only be able to work 2 days come fall....this is the centre with the new worker that isnt even fully trained yet or looking to be anytime soon by the way that she is going. When it rains it poors i tell ya!

I tried to get myself way ahead of schedule this month, so last nite i made my contribution for Septembers mega kit, lol! Talk about wayyy in advance, hehehe. Even got the prize for next month all done and waiting to go. Feeling kind of proud of myself for being so on top of things!! (patting myself on the back here).

K, gonna go grab a nice warm shower! The kind that feels all warm that when you put on your big pink fluffy housecoat after you feel all drowsy and can't do anything but go to sleep!! ta ta for now!!!

3 comments:

Niecey said...

I just stumbled across this blog yesterday! Wish I had seen if before! It's great to be able to stay caught up with you.

Those new layouts are awesome. Wouldn't expect anything less from you. Awesome photos too.

Hope you enjoyed your shower. I just had a cold one to get me up and going this morning.

Angela said...

OH WOW! These LO's are just stunning! Hope everything turns out with the work thing, and thanks for posting at my blog...great to see yours too :), will have to check back and see some more of that fastastic work!

Gina said...

I love these Jane! Brooke is just adorable.