Sunday, August 20, 2006

Need another sunday!

Today is sunday and the wkend is over :(. This wkend wasnt anygood for me at all and i really think we need one more sunday before the week starts! Don't you hate starting a new week feeling like you never got a break? Jess and i have been arguing most of the wkend...we don't argue very much but the times we do it is extremely straining and it is always about the exact same issue. In the years that we have been together we only ever argue about one thing, which i suppose is good, but it just never seems to get resolved. I am just tired over it all and mentally exhausted. He is sorry...just like he always is....and he really does mean it...but the next few wks are going to be very trying I think. For the first time he has acknowledged the root of the problem and is ready to face it, so that is a start..but it is going to be a long road, and i'm just going to have to pray and hope that I am strong enough to help him through it (and me too). It was very difficult for him to admit why this issue keeps popping up, and it just tore at my heart watching him go through it. But it gave me hope that we may actually for the first time have made some progress this time. It was the first time he was actually able to talk about it out loud, since he has such a difficult time admitting and showing his insecurities. Okay, enough about that, just keep your fingers crossed for him please, and im gonna pray that this is not too difficult for him.

So today I am taking Victoria shopping for new school clothes. She is going into grade 5 already. Sheesh! where does the time go??? She is starting a new school this year, and as she is not somebody that adapts to change very well, i'm a little worried for her. She is soooo wary that no one will like her. :( I keep telling her that everything will be all right but at 10, it never really seems like it will does it? But shopping always puts her in a good mood, and me too! So Im gonna make sure i pick up a few things for everybody today! and give us all a happy.
Our cute little puppy is still refusing to be potty trained!!!!!!!!! Anybody have any tips??
So guess what I watched last nite to cheer me up?.....and dont laugh! But I am a total Buffy the Vampire lover, lol!! She rocks! So I watched Buffy the Musical, which we have on dvd. Victoria and I kicked back and had Buffy and popcorn nite,, hehehehe. I really miss that show, lol!!
Well I'm going to pop over to a few blogs and sites and then run off and shop til I drop!...Then i'm going to come back online and check out the shops to see if any fabulous designers have any new kits for me to purchase today! My motto today is spend spend spend, hehehhe!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Aww I also hate weekends like that. And they happen way too often, don't they?

I hope you and Jess work out the problems. It sounds very promising that you feel that some progress was made.

Have fun shopping! I hope Victoria's first day at her new school goes extremely well. :)

Niecey said...

The weekends are NEVER long enough!

We have the odd weekend which we spend arguing too, and starting a new week with the bruises (emotional of course, not physical) still fresh is always tough. Marriage is more difficult than people make out. But persevering and working through problems is very rewarding. I'm glad to hear you guys have been strong and worked through some stuff, and I hope this issue whatever it is will be resolved through time.
But I can totally relate, as I'm sure most couples can.


And Buffy the Vampire Slayer ROCKS! Don't let anyone mock you for it! I LOVE the show, and all of Joss Whedon's stuff really. I'm also an Angel fan, and Firefly. Yeah the musical ep is awesome. "they got...the mustard....out!!" Love it.

Gina said...

Hey Jane, I'm hoping for the easiest resolution to the situation for your hubby. I'm sorry Jane you have to go through this trying time. I'm glad you feel like this might be a turning point. Have fun shopping!

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angela said...

Oh I had a weekend like that too. I feel more tired today than I did on Friday!
I hope that everything on the family front works out :)