Thursday, August 17, 2006

mega kit!

yeahhhhh!!!!! Rakscraps newsletter is out and that means that the megakit is now available!! whoo hoooooo!!!! And since my link is up first I thought I would give a preview of my contribution so of course you can run over and grab it, lol!!! It will only be up for a few days so dont wait to long! All the designers at Raks did a super job this month!!
Hope ya like it!....this was my first school kit.
Been pretty busy the last couple of days with work. Been advertising for help wanted and have gotten some feedback but i'm not totally thrilled with any applicants yet :(.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! work gods send me a couple good ones!!!!!! i neeeeedddd!!!!!
We took Lolly to her first doggy groomers today! She is all fluffy and soft and cute again!! But boy does she smell strong! I am a big fan of vanilla...it is my favorite, and coincidentally that is what they used, but they used sooooooooo much of it i don't think i want to smell that again for awhile. Lolly is still not potty trained and this is making me very sad!!!!!! How long does it usually take?? I thought they caught on alot sooner than that! sigh.
Well, it is late here and I have to run, early day tomorrow! Here is wishing Friday would hurry up and get here!...or better yet, Saturday, lol!
nite all!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I JUST downloaded your RAKScraps megakit contribution, and was thinking that it looked awesome - I LOVE the backgrounds especially. And then I noticed you'd commented on my blog, too - how cool is that? Thanks for taking the time to visit me and thanks even more for making such a terrific kit contribution!

Anonymous said...

Your kit looks so great! So excited I'm not the only scrapper who liked Metallica, GNR and Skid Row back in the day!! I can totally see that about you ;)
Hope that puppy gets trained soon and I'll pray to the work gods for you too!

Unknown said...

I love your contribution to the kit Jane...you rock! And thanks for the suggestion for the kit name on my blog. Now I have to chose...