Saturday, August 26, 2006

TAG!! I'm it!

I've been tagged by KimJ!!

rules:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Then tag 5 friends and list them. Then those 5 friends need to state their 5 weird things on their blog, listing the rules and then tag 5 more people. Don't forget to let the person know in their blog that you tagged them or we will never find out their weird attributes.

Well....i only just got my dog lolly...and tho im sure she has many weird bizarre attributes..i havent figured them all out yet. I however have many many weird attributes.....but having been asked the question, i found it really hard to think of a single one!! And that is weird in itself, cuz i tell ya, i have sooooo many, hehehe.
So here is what i did come up with:

#1::::::: I always feel so awesome, in control, happy organized and have a general good sense of well being when ever my house is clean and organized....weird thing is even knowing this...i am a terrible housekeeper..hate doing it, and half the time the dh is the one with the vaccuum in his hand.

#2::::::: I am one of the few women who either refuses or just doesnt care about accessorizing or whether or not I match in my wardrobe. Jewellry, earings necklaces, hair doo dads, nail painting...what a bother. Jess (the dh) got so mad at me (he is the accessorizer and very high maintenance in matching coordinates) cuz i bought a pretty nice brown skirt, wore a very nice white blouse that i bought the same day, and then topped it off with a pair of old black high heels that have definitely seen better days. He looked around for half hour for a different pair of my shoes for me to wear, while i played on puter...but me not caring, i have only 2 pairs of high heels, lol! I know.....i give women a bad name!

#3:::::::: I absolutely love photography! I carry my camera everywhere! I bought one that cost a pretty penny...and am ready to buy another one as soon as the dh turns his head....but all i know how to use on it is the auto button. One day I have every intention of learning everything there is to know about it, but for now i thank the lord for digital software, for without it i would have the worst pictures anywhere in the whole wide world. I dont think i have ever taken a photo that hasnt needed at least a zillion touch ups!

#4:::::::: I dont like mint...but my favorite chocolate bar is chocolate mint...and my favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip...go figure.

#5:::::::: I'm kind of whacky...loud (like you couldn't figure that out, lol), always a chatterbox...i laugh out loud and often, and most always am in a pretty darn good mood. But yet people always think im grumpy. I dont get it...but i think that is pretty weird.

Sooooooooooooooooo! those are my 5 weird attributes. That i could think of on the spot. I swear to god i have some wierd doozy's but this is what I came up with!
And now I have to tag 5 more people. hmmmmmmm. who should it be? who would i love to hear 5 weird things about????? How's bout...

Tania, Melissa, vicki, danny, and jennifer??
Sorry you guys!!! If you didnt want to be tagged, you are going to have to blame KimJ. She made me do it!!! lol

So here is what I have been doing lately. No scrapping unfortunately. I hired three new employees...and then another one quit. This is a real disappointment as she is the only one with a good head on her shoulders and with out her manning the one store leaves me really fumbling around with untrained employees tha will not be able to work alone. Jess and I have been scrambling trying to figure out how we are going to move people around just to make sure all the stores are covered. I literally almost had a breakdown. I mean, this last month has been by far one of the most difficult that I have ever had, and work is just killing me. When we bought these stores from our corporate office, I had no idea that the staff had been treated soooo badly. It doesnt even matter that we are good to them and treat them respectfully and give them raises etc etc. They even tell us how much better boss' we are. It has been 6 months and we are still bearing the brunt for everything that the corporate reps did to them and i just dont know how to fix it. What makes it worse, is that half our staff is related. So if one leaves...it will be more than one. So we have to hire 3 more just as a precaution since our one manager is leaving. At this point I just dont know what to do, and poor Jess is trying to help, but since he cant work in any of the centres yet, it all falls on my to be in about 4 places at once . but enough crying. Whenever i feel like this....what do i do to make myself feel better?? Well i shop of course, hehe. I went into the states and when scrap album crazy!!! So much better selection there. I bought some books from autumn leaves, that you can't get here in Canada, and then since Brooke has been growing like such a weed we went looking for a new bed to get her out of her crib. I think I found a nice one, but we are going to check out one more place tomorrow, and then decide. And then if there is time i might get the rest of Victorias school shopping done. After that I should feel much better, and hopefully refreshed and ready to take on what is sure to be the first week of a 2 month trip to he double hockeysticks.
I have to tell you guys tho..when i was shopping in the good old USA I was sooo jealous of you guys! You have all the great scrapbooking stores! With all the awesome everything! including magazines!! I finally was able to get my hands on a Scrapbooking Trends magazine. We so dont get that over here. Sadness.
I've been thinking of doing something pretty drastic to myself lately. Letting myself go natural. And what I mean is I want to go back to my natural color. Im pretty blond right now, but would you believe my natural color is black? The only reason i havent done it yet is that jess has never seen me except in photos with dark hair, and he is sooo against it. But i have to tell you I really hate having to sit in a chair for 2 hours every couple of months to get foils in my hairs to touch up roots. I'm too lazy. One day he is going to come home and see me and my dark locks and have a complete melt down, lol!! Im so going to make sure I have my camera ready, hehehehe!!!
k,...gonna go check out what is going on around the boards, let the dog out, and then off to bed I go! Busy shopping day tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I don't know how you keep that coloring up, I went red from dark brown and the upkeep made me crazy. So glad I went natural!!

That's awful about your work, I sure hope it gets better for you soon!

Thanks for the tag!

slkone said...

You are so beautiful, you don't have to accesorize!

I'm so sorry someone quit on you. And thanks for your compliment on my blog...

Angela said...

lol #1 is sooo me. I HATE cleanin (I mean it takes away from good scrapping time lol), but love my house to be clean... should get some of those cleaning fairies....
Sorry to hear that one of your employees has left, I hope that it all works out :)... I really need to get my hair done. I'm natural at the moment, but it needs some more oomph, lol.

Tracy Blankenship said...

yeah...that is one tough month. I really hope everyone just holds still for a bit!!!! And I am wiht you...I love the look of highlights etc...but yikes...I am too lazy!

Love the tag!