Tuesday, July 11, 2006

just catch up

been a little bit since ive been bloggin...well, actually i had put a blog up the other day...i thought, but it turned out that I saved it as draft instead, lol. Since all that info is days old, and really not all that interesting, i decided to just let it lie.So has anybody been watching Big Brother??? I just got done, and i have to say, that i am really hating Alison this year. I had thought she was funny the first time she was on but she is just driving me batty right now! Go Janelle go!!! I totally think Janelle is going to be the one to go in the next week or so....such a target on her back!Works kept me pretty steady the last week or so. The new girl is training ok....real nice girl but still a little young i think. Hopefully she will come along beautifully :)Jess is out taking a test to get his hunting license.....everybody say BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I so hate the whole hunting thing and being the kind of person I am :) am giving him a totally hard time about going away to hunt on what will be thanksgiving wkend!!But hey! Get this! we actually got most of the downstairs wall up!!! You know..the one they started only about a month and a half ago?? Can you believe it??? Still got to be finished, but there is drywall and everything!!! I am way excited! Quicker than i gave them credit for. Way to go guys!!!Soooo, i got bored yesterday...quite late at night..and there was nothing for me to do. Until I looked over at my sweet little 10 year old who should have been in bed already and decided that her hair was such a mess, she definitely needed a trim. So i got my scissors, sat her down, and pretended I was a hairdresser who knew all the kewl tricks of the trade. Well it turns out, hairdressing is soooooo not my calling, and she got a little more than a trim. I couldnt stop laughing and Jess thought it was hysterical, but i couldnt get those darn scissors to do what they were supposed to!! Victoria, to say the least was not very happy with mommy.


she was really not a happy camper, hehehe...but i do think her hair looks alot better than it did!! She will get over it and love me again soon, i know! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Gina said...

I can't scoot my hubby away from the sofa long enough to catch Big Brother unfortunately but I'll get my updates from you! I'm with you on the hunting. Certainly could never do it but what is it about men. Hunter-Gatherer instinct I guess. (But then it would seem all men would be interested and their not, hmmm.) Love the hair. I think it's actually cute. I took Luke to get his first haircut and since then I've been doing it on my own. I think you did a great job and you will only get better with practice (if your sweet dd will allow that is : ))

Gina said...

I mean they're (rather than their) in the hunting sentence. ; )

Anonymous said...

Jane! That is too funny!! She does look pretty ticked off, I think it looks great though!

Tracy Blankenship said...

one ticked off little lady...but she is beautiful!