Wednesday, July 05, 2006

CAN YOU BELIEVE MY LUCK??


ok..so get this. Does anybody remember a month ago when a deer...in the busiest citiest part of my happening town of windsor..went running through the window of my business?? Well i get a phone call today, and this is a car that ran through the exact same window in the exact same place. Can you believe that? I am just shaking my head, thinking that this has to be the most unlucky centre in the whole world, lol! I have 5 other centres that dont give me as much hassle as this one little window. sigh. what can you do?? I guess i will just make me a layout about the trouble with deer and automobiles, hehehe.
Another busy day today at work. Havent had time to do any scrapping :( . I now know that it is work that sucks my creative juices out of me and can't wait til Jess is able to take over for me!! (hehehehe...wonder what he's gonna think about that when i tell him, lol!!)
K, I have to finish some advertising but i just had to let you know about my crazy window issues.

oooo...and dont forget!!!!BIG BROTHER STARTS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Gina said...

Oh my Jane how crazy!! Insurance totally covers it I hope but geez I'm sure it's a pain in the deriere nontheless. K, checking out big brother. Thanks for the tip! : )

Anonymous said...

Oh JEEZ Jane! That is amazing, and quite a pain I imagine. Hope you have a better day tomorrow!

Robin said...

That is crazy Jane! Hope everyone is ok!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Jane! That is just insane! What's next? An airplane? lol! That's a great photo though - I hope it's not too much trouble to get all fixed up for you.

Unknown said...

OMGosh Jane! I think you need to replace that window with a brick wall! *L* I saw Big Brother last night! Yeah!

Unknown said...

Jane this is unreal! I'm so glad no one was hurt. Hang in there!

Tracy Blankenship said...

good grief woman! that is so crazzzyyyy! glad you can laugh aout it...what else can ya do? love ya

Anonymous said...

Jane, what more can happen? Glad you're all ok and that nobody in your employ was injured. And yes, we expect a lo in the future featuring deer and car and window and repair bills, lol.

Big hugs,