Saturday, September 16, 2006

IT'S HERRREEEEE!!!!!!

All right everybody!!! It is here and it looks awesome this month!! The Raks mega kit is out and links one and two are up!!!! Each link will only be available for approximately two days so make sure you rush over and grab it!! I'm link one!! and here is my contribution to this months Friendship themed kit


THis is my favorite mini kit that i have done so far. So i hope that you all hop over to rakscraps.com and grab it!!!!!
So today is Saturday and i am sitting at work right now looking outside at this extremely cloudy icky day. After im done here I have to go to a health and wellness expo that we are involved in for work down by the detroit river and take my shift. Sigh. I wasnt supposed to be involved in this expo at all and really liked it that way, lol. But got roped in anyways!
Nothing really new is going on here...worked 12 hour shifts at work all week, went home and crashed after spending the 2 minutes i have when i get home with the girls before their bedtime. :( Brooke has beeen having nightmares lately and is waking up everynite and She won't let anybody but me put her to bed anymore. I am hoping that it is not because of my schedule and it is just a phase that she is going thru. I dread to think that it would be effecting her so much.
I watched the first Survivor this season. I know they were trying something new this time, but it looks like they are dealing with the same stuff as always so it doesnt look like their racial division is really going to effect the swing of things anymore than usual.
And yeahhhhhh!!!!! for lucas on supernova!!!! he won lead singer! He really did rock and totally deserved it! so i was glad!!! (how bout you tania???? you glad to??)
I watched, i dont know if it was the season opening or the season finale last from last year of Ghost Whisperer. I have to tell you i am really beginning to get into that show!! Havent been a big tv show goer much over the last year or so, but this season looks pretty good so i mite have to move my laptop to a desk downstairs in front of my tv, lol!!
K, gotta actually go do workstuff now. Hope everybody has a rockin Saturday!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, Jane! That is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Jane, that kit, WOW woman, you are doing some awesome designing!!

And Lukas makes two Canadians to win Rockstar,hmm. I'm happy for him!

Unknown said...

Jane your RAK kit totally kicks a**!! I'm so glad yours was the first one, so now I get to use it right away.

Woman, you are a TV junkie! But then, so am I. I agree with you on Survivor...I think it was all just to get ratings anyway. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Angela said...

Ooo... LOVE that kit, great work!!
Hope that you take it easy after all those long shifts and that the nighttimes become a little easier for you.