Sunday, January 06, 2008

forever and a day!

Yes i know it has been a very long time for me since my last post. And i know that nobody probably even checks over here anymore, but here i am. I have been, and am going through some very difficult times of late, and honestly have been unable to keep up with most anything going on or of intrest in my life. But after months of being beaten down, i have finally said enough and have started to take control of my life once again. No longer reacting to situations but acting by choice, if that makes any sense to you. Things are still tough, but at least i'm taking a stand. Anyways, have been extremely uncreative, and unmotivated for anything lately, but the last day or so have been trying to push the issue, and this is what i came up with


I wouldnt exactly call it a layout, more of a photoshop experiment. This is brooke, a very bad photo of her actually (my fault not hers :) ), wrong setting lots of noise, blah blah blah. So i was basically seeing what i could do with photoshop to fix her up and then grabbed 4 or 5 stock photos to put her in to make up for the terrible background scenery she was really in.....my downstairs playroom, toys everywhere, moms, you know what i mean im sure. Anyways, i kinda like how it turned out tho i want to give it a different frame/edging.
hopefully this will get my creative juices flowing again!
hope everybody had a great holiday!! tatat for now!!

3 comments:

Lee said...

Wow this is just stunning! Love the surreal look of it! It's great to see you back, hopefully we'll BOTH be around more in the blogging world...I vaguely remember some sort of New Years resolution coming from my lips, but it's a but blurry so I may be mistaken ;-P
Happy New Year! Great to see you back :-)

Gina said...

Well, if it certainly gets MY creative juices flowing! Really, that is gorgeous. It is SO wonderful to see you back but I really feel for you on the hard things that have been going on in your life. I love that you're taking a stand. I hope so much that each day gets easier until you find yourself in a good place. I'm hoping I'll see more of you as well in blogland. Have been missing you, Jane!

Niecey said...

This is just so breathtaking. I just love this layout so much.